1. Q：What are the requirements for incorporating a limited company in Hong Kong? A：Incorporating a Hong Kong limited Company requires at least one Chinese resident or overseas person holding passport or ID card aged 18 or above acting as shareholder and director. In additional, a Hong Kong address must be provided as a registered address and aHong Kong resident or professional company must be act as the statutory secretary of theCompany.
（UWS can provide registered address and corporate secretarial services）.
2. Q：Can Mainland resident incorporate Hong Kong Company?
A：Yes. The Hong Kong Companies Ordinance has no restriction on the nationality of shareholder/director.
3. Q：How long will it take for incorporating a Hong Kong Company?
4. Q：Do the business nature have to be filled on the Business Registration Certificate?
5. Q：Are there any restrictions applied to the Company’s expansion on other business if the scope of business is specified on the Business Registration Certification?
A:The scope of business specified in the Business Registration Certification generally indicates the core business of the Company and no restriction applies to the scope of business nor theCompany’s expansion on other business.
6. Q：Can the Company increase the registered capital after its registration?
A：Yes. It shall pay Stamp Duty of HKD1 for each increase of HKD1,000 in registered capital. It can further allocate shares to new and old shareholders as required.
7. Q：Are there any restrictions in naming the company?
A：Unless submitted application for related license, company names cannot contain the word “Bank” or “Insurance” as well as words which may mislead people to believe it has any relation with the Government.
8. Q：Can a limited company be incorporated without the word “Limited Company” or “Limited” in its name?
A：No. A Limited Company incorporated in Hong Kong shall have its name with the words “Limited Company” or “Limited” in order to indicate that shareholders shall bear limited liability for future obligation.
9. Q：Can incorporated company change its name?
10. Q：What are the differences between naming Hong Kong Company and MainlandCompany?
A：Hong Kong Company can be named freely, and on the premise that no exact companyname has been registered, some words which are difficult to be registered in Mainland can be registered in Hong Kong. Whatever the amount of the registered capital, companies are permitted by the Hong Kong Government to contain words “International”, “Group”, “Holdings”, “Industrial”, “Investment” and etc. in their name. In addition, preferred name of countries or places, such asFrance, USA, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, etc., could be added in front of companyname.