Hong Kong Company Incorporation Service
Hong Kong, Asia’s most popular city for international business has a simple, predictable and low tax system. The city only imposes three direct taxes, and filing taxes is straightforward. For the past 19 years Hong Kong has been ranked as the ‘World’s Freest Economy’ by the Heritage Foundation/Wall Street Journal. Hong Kong’s enduring appeal is built on political stability, the rule of law, free market principles, free flow of information, and English as the language of business. Hong Kong is ideally located for growing companies that want to do business with Mainland China and Asia.
Advantages of Hong Kong Company
- Free to choose company name
- Less restriction on business scope
- Low tax environment encourage business development
- Low register capital and no requirement on the minimum amount of a company’s paid-up capital
- Gateway to China
- Easily to set up international credit and get financial credit
- No restrictions on investments inward or outward, No foreign exchange controls and No barriers to trade
- Good reputation
Requirements of Hong Kong Company Formation
- If the shareholder is a corporation, need to provide Business Registration certificate copy.
- Company Secretary must be ordinarily reside in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Limited Company, like UWS, to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.
- Registered address of the Company must be located in Hong Kong
- There shall be at least one shareholder and natural director over 18 years old, Shareholder and director can be the same person and can be of any nationality
- Processing Times of Hong Kong Company Formation• Online applications for Hong Kong Company Incorporation can normally be processed within a day
- Paper applications will take 5 working days to get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate.
- Required Information for Hong Kong Company Formation
- Proposed company name (please provide at least 2-3 choices). Company Name must be unique and can be in English or Chinese or both.
- Passport copy and residential address (in English) of shareholders and assigned Director.
- Amount of share capital, and percentage of shareholdings; if there is more than one shareholder. HK$10,000 divided into 10,000 shares of HK$1 each is the most common and Minimum subscribed share capital is HK$1
Hong Kong Company Formation Procedures:
Client engages the services of Uni-World Services.
Full information required is sent to us by fax or email.
Payment receipt of company formation service fees to be submitted.
Necessary documents and forms will be sent to client for shareholder’s and director’s signature.
Upon the receipt of the signed documents, the application for the Certificate of Incorporation (CI) and Business Registration Certificate (BR) will be submitted to the Company Registry of Hong Kong. (The Certificate of Incorporation will be issued within 5 working days.)
The order for making company seal & chop will be placed.
Open bank account
The official establishment of the company is finally completed.