Hong Kong Company Bank Accounts
After incorporating company, you may consider to open bank account or not depending on your company’s actual circumstances.
Local Accounts Documents Required:
- Director(s)’s Passport, address proof
- Business Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Statutory record
- Common Seal and stamp
- Shareholder(s)’s passport and address proof
Relevant business proof are *Essential*
• Business Plan and/or Product Brochure
• Buyer and Supplier’s contract
• Shipping documents e.g. Packing List, Commercial Invoice and Bills of Lading etc.
• Company Business Card
Director(s) should go to the bank in person to sign the bank documents:
Hong Kong banks generally require the directors (at least 2 if more than 2) to visit the bank in person to open an account. Account signatories or a company director (if from Mainland China you must hold a Chinese passport or travel permit) should bring company documents and related materials as mentioned above to open an account in Hong Kong or Macau.
UWS Banking Services:
- Communicate with you in preparing documents required
- Review all supportive documents
- Understand your business mode
- Submit required documents to banker and arranging bank meeting.
- Advice on answering bank interview questions shortly before your meeting with bank.
- Accompany you to bank for opening bank account.
- Follow up with bank closely.