Samoa, independent since 1962, situated in the South Pacific Ocean east of the Iternational Date Line,is composed of 9 islands, whose basic local language is English. The existing service structure in Samoa is complete; therefore many famous accounting firms set up their offices in this country, and law offices are also numerous here. At present,there are 3 retail banks in Samoa. In addition, the China Embassy in Samoa will be more helpful to apostil and certify the documents needed to operate in China.
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- No tax shall be declarable and payable
- Company’s name in Chinese (or other languages) can be shown on the certificate of incorporation
- There shall be at least one shareholder, director and company secretary.
- It is required to compile the registers of directors, secretary and shareholders and store them in the registered office.
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Chinese and English names of company
- Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
- Registration of company (requires 12 days or so)
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Memorandum & Articles
- Share Cirtificate
- Members of Register
- Directors Of Register
- Corporation Seal
- The renewal fee is due on the day before the anniversary date of the company’s incorporation
- If the company fails to renew the licence, the licence will be cancelled.